WHO WE ARE
GENERAL BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
ADC Cables manufacture and distributes a full range of low voltage electric cables from typical household wiring to industrial steel wire armoured cables.
Our factory is situated in Germiston South and is equipped with the latest state of the art cable manufacturing equipment originating from Europe. Our current installed capacity is about 1400 copper tons per month.
ADC Cables has a state of the art testing facility that comprises all the latest testing technology to ensure that a high level of quality is maintained throughout the product range. Our testing frequency is significantly higher than that required by the SABS.
As part of the SABS mark scheme, our processes are audited by the SABS at regular intervals.
The SABS also draw samples that are tested at the National Electrical Testing Facility to verify continued compliance to the national standards.
To provide high quality products and customer service that exceed customer expectations, thereby creating shareholder value.
To build long term relationships with our customers and to provide quality products and exceptional customer service through innovation, continual improvement and operational excellence.
OUR CORE VALUES
- To provide excellent service to our shareholders, customers and staff
- Provide quality products and services that exceed our customers’ expectations
- Protect the health of employees, customers, visitors, contractors and the public
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Protect our environment and utilize natural resources efficiently
- Create shareholder value
- Developing our people to attain the true potential